Etiquette, Speed of Play
• Please repair ball marks, replace divots.
• A 4 ½ hour pace of play is highly encouraged for 18 Holes on both courses
Rules & Policies
• USGA Rules of golf govern all play except where local rules prevail.
• All home site property is out of bounds
• All of the range and fencing is out of bounds. Hole #18 Legacy and Hole #10 Sweetbriar
• Free relief from all roadways, sprinklers, drains, flower beds and ornamental trees (under 3ft. tall).
• All golfers are responsible for any damage to houses.
• Hazards- defined by stakes or lines.
• Out of bounds- defined by white stakes or lines.
Power & Hand Carts
• Power cart drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. Proper I.D. required upon request.
• Carts must return to path where designated
• Sweetbriar Golf course is a softspike only facility.
• Proper golfing attire and etiquette are required at all times (no jeans, tanks or cutoffs)
• Private coolers are not permitted on golf course
• No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on golf course per State of Ohio Liquor Code 4301.62 RC
Rain Checks/ Weather
• When lightning occurs, you must cease play and seek shelter immediately!
• Rain checks are offered and given as a credit for greens fees equal to the holes left unplayed at the time of ceased play.
Lessons & Clinics
• Please cancel 24 hours in advance by calling or emailing your instructor or calling the golf shop.